What is the best way to clean polycarbonate and acrylic products?
1. Rinse the polycarbonate or acrylic.
2. Apply a mix of mild soap and warm water. Use a clean, new cloth made of soft material yet as lint-free as possible so it does not trap small particles that might scratch the polycarbonate.
3. Do NOT wipe in a circular motion. Up and down uniform strokes with light pressure only.
4. Change the water and rinse the cloth often. If at any point you see particles then rinse immediately.
5. Rinse, repeat until clean and make sure you dry with another soft cloth to avoid spots left by the water.
Do Not Use
Window cleaning sprays, kitchen scouring compounds or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, alcohol, oils, carbon tetrachloride or lacquer thinner or any substance that is not compatible with polycarbonate and acrylic material. These can scratch the surface and / or weaken the products causing small surface cracks called crazing.